Mango is a wonder fruit that is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients that’s good for your health. And there’s nothing tastier than turning it into mango juice that you can drink on the go. By consuming such, you will get plenty of benefits such as improve bone health, healthier eyesight, reduce cancer risk, and more. Today, we are going to list down twelve health benefits that mango juice has in store for us. So what are they? continue reading down below to find out.
Reduces Symptoms of Asthma
- Mango juice is rich in vitamin C, and consuming high amounts of such reduces frequent asthma attacks or severity. Mangoes antioxidant properties are good for your immune system and reduce asthma symptoms.
- Eye conditions that are related to aging that occurs naturally because of oxidative damage can be healed by drinking mango juice. Zeaxanthin is an antioxidant found in mangoes that acts as a blue light filter which protects your eyes from vision loss.
Supports Bone Health
- Mango is rich in vitamin K, a nutrient that helps support the bone tissue to reach optimal density. Vitamin K also plays a vital role in calcium absorption as well along with vitamin D. So if you want stronger bones, drink mango juice along with milk.
Reduces the Risk of Cancer
- Do you think that beta-carotene is only found on carrots? Think again as you will be surprised that they are also found on mangoes as well. Beta-carotene found on mango juice helps reduce cancer risk.
- Mango is a great source of insoluble and soluble fiber. The best way to prepare this is to blend the mango using a blender to squeeze out all the fiber out from the fruit. Increasing your fiber intake help on reducing constipation significantly thanks to mango juice.
Helps Manage Diabetes
- At first glance, a mango juice appears to have an ample amount of sugar calories. Meanwhile, they also contain significant amounts of fiber as well. With the two combined, the fiber offsets the amount of sugar the juice contains. Therefore, mango juice will not spike your insulin or blood sugar levels to its peak, just like a soda would.
Gives You Healthy Skin
- Mango is known to give skin benefits to make it healthier and smoother. The reason behind this is that mango is rich in both vitamins A and C, which helps reduce skin damage that is caused by the sun. It also preserves skin quality, and increase collagen production of your body.
Keeps Blood Pressure at Optimal Levels
- Mango is a rich source of potassium, just like bananas. Potassium is an electrolyte material that is responsible for blood vessel dilation to keep blood fluidity maintained.
Enhances Cardiovascular Health
- Because of mangoes high fiber content, it helps maintain cholesterol balance and reduces oxidation of fatty acids that can block blood vessels.
Improves Fertility and Sexual Health
- Mangoes high vitamin E content help on buffer free radical damage. Combined with potassium, it increases blood flow and improves a man’s reproductive health as well.
Boosts the Immune System
- The soluble fiber found on mangoes acts as a nutrient that protects the probiotic bacteria living in the intestines. Because of this, mango juice indirectly helps the immune system by protecting the body from oxidative damage.
Gives pH Balance
- For women, this is a big deal. Mango juice helps balance pH levels to correct overproduction of gastric acid and to improve your overall health. Different types of infections and cancer are most likely to form under acidic conditions. And by having a balanced pH, this will be prevented thanks to the help of mango juice.